Monday, June 21, 2010

New Managing Editor

I'll be leaving the OSBR on July 5 for a bit of a holiday before starting as the Community Manager for the PC-BSD Project. I'm pleased to announce that Chris McPhee will be the new managing editor for the OSBR. I'm confident that Chris' extensive editing experience will serve the OSBR authors and readership well.

I've really enjoyed bringing the OSBR from an idea to a monthly publication with a solid readership. The initial idea was brought up three years ago, when there was very little information available about open source that was non-technical and business-oriented. Since then we've explored 36 editorial themes and published the works of over 230 authors.

Please join me in welcoming Chris to the OSBR. I look forward to future issues, this time enjoying them as a reader :-)

No comments: